Who we are
At BitBag, we appreciate employees and allow them to develop. We want them to be determined in achieving their goals and through numerous training, we help our BitBagers achieve them. By joining us, you become a part of a great environment, extraordinary people, and programming enthusiasts.
A lot of people will use our code, which is why there is no lack of standards in BitBag. In our projects, we always focus on quality rather than quantity.
- Most of our projects are eCommerce from the B2C, B2B, Multi-vendor Marketplace segments,
- We only work with the Symfony framework and its components, bundles, or platforms that use it,
- Part of your work will be based on our open-source software, which has been installed several hundred thousand times around the world,
- We use Slack, Google Hangouts, Zoom, JIRA, GitHub, TravisCI, Scrutinizer, and PHPStorm for work. (you don’t need to know these platforms, we’ll show you onboarding what and how),
- Our teams consist of up to 5 people,
- We run daily in our groups.
7 000 – 10 500 zł NET (B2B, UoD)
What kind of person do we need
Our ideal candidate has essential experience in working with the Symfony framework, and above all, is a responsible, communicative, determined, honest person who wants to develop and improve their competencies.
Would you like to know more about our philosophy? Check the entry of our CTO and BitBag co-founder.
You need to know
- How to write a clean code,
- How to organize your time
- English at least at B2 level,
- Symfony framework
- PHP programming language
- Git version control system,
- PHP – knowledge of PSR, OOP, Dependency Injection,
- REST API,
Cool if you know too…
Remote or not?
We have an office in Wrocław, and it is at your disposal if you need it. However, at BitBag, we have worked 100% remotely since the company was founded.
What are out benefits?
- Quick recruitment process (See below),
- Onboarding process to perfection,
- The contract you need (B2B, UoZ, UoD),
- Stable and long-term employment,
- You have a tangible impact on the company’s activities through the participation and development of projects in which you participate,
- Participation in conferences around the world,
- You will work with international clients from the USA, Switzerland, France, Germany,
- We don’t have overtime,
- High personal culture, understanding, openness, cooperation, and impeccable communication, we demand these values from both ourselves and our clients.
- Flexible start of work, we usually start work before 10 o’clock – but with us, you can decide for yourself whether you prefer to start at 6 or 9,
- Code review, tests, static code analysis,
- Payment is in the first days of the month,
- 26 days off a year,
- You can take English lessons during working hours,
- Not limited development budget, convince us what you need, and we will provide it for you,
- Internal library available to everyone,
- Medical care and a MultiSport card,
- Gaming corner,
- The Developers Guild supports you.
Plus a great atmosphere, well-organized and enthusiastic team.
Check our Instagram.
We have Developers Guild!
The Developers’ Guild is a place for our BitBagers, where they can consult and learn from more experienced colleagues. Meeting in a small group, they discuss and finally create the standards for BitBag, which are then presented to the rest of the team.
- Periodic meetings for interested BitBagers,
- A place where we share and expand our knowledge,
- We have a real impact on building coding standards in the company,
We can develop the field/direction of interest that the company supports.
How our recruitment process looks like?
Join us and start a new and exciting career.