At BitBag, you won’t find Fruit Thursdays or Beer Fridays, and you won’t find beating around the bush. Here we appreciate our employees, allowing them to develop. Our goal is to work with people who want to develop and are characterized by their determination constantly. By joining BitBag, you become a member of an environment that offers ideal conditions to achieve your professional goals.
At BitBag, we create advanced online sales systems in PHP.
In our projects, we focus on quality, not quantity. Many people will be using your code, so there is no place for lack of standards or arbitrariness.
- We carry out the most projects in the following segments: B2C, B2B, Multi-vendor Marketplace,
- At BitBag, we only work with the Symfony framework and its components, bundles, or platforms that use it,
- We have our own open-source software on which some of your work will be based.
- For everyday work, we use Slack, Google Hangouts, Zoom, JIRA, GitHub, TravisCI, Scrutinizer, and PHPStorm (you don’t need to know these platforms, we’ll show you onboarding what and how),
- Our teams consist of 5 people,
- We run daily with our PM / Head.
10 500 – 15 000 zł NET (B2B, UoD)
Check if you fit us
At BitBag, we are looking for people who have experience working with the Symfony framework.
However, you don’t need to know all of the Symfony documentation to be one of us. It is much more important to us what kind of person you are – responsible, communicative, determined, sincere, willing to develop.
Would you like to know more about our philosophy? Check the entry of our CTO and BitBag co-founder.
Must have skills
- PHP programming language
- Symfony framework,
- Git version control system,
- Clean code,
- Impeccable organization,
- PHP – knowledge of PSR, OOP, Dependency Injection,
- REST API,
Nice to you also know…
How do we work?
If you need to – we have an office in Wrocław, but you will not find anyone there because our entire team has always been working 100% remotely.
What will you get in BitBag?
- Fast recruitment process (see below),
- Onboarding that is perfectly polished and does not last for months,
- The contract you need (B2B, UoD, UoZ),
- Stable, long-term employment,
- Impact on the company’s operations and the development of projects in which you participate,
- USA, Switzerland, France, Germany – our clients with whom you will cooperate come from here,
- Opportunity to participate in conferences around the world,
- We don’t do overtime! We respect your time,
- We require high personal culture, understanding, openness, cooperation, and impeccable communication from ourselves and our clients,
- Do you like to start work earlier? No problem, at BitBag we have a flexible approach to it, we usually start before 10,
- Code review, tests, static code analysis,
- Withdrawal on the account in the first days of the month,
- 26 days off a year,
- English lessons during your working hours,
- Development budget – convince us what you need, and we will provide it for you,
- An internal library, accessible to everyone,
- Medical care,
- MultiSport card,
- Gaming corner,
- Developers Guild support.
Plus a great atmosphere, well-organized and enthusiastic team.
Check our Instagram!
Developers Guild, what’s that?
The Developers’ Guild is a place for all those who want to broaden their knowledge. Our BitBagers consult together and collect knowledge from more experienced colleagues. Meeting in a small group, they ultimately set the standards for the company, which are then communicated to the rest of the team.
- For all interested developers – regular meetings,
- A place where we share and expand our knowledge,
- A real impact on building coding standards in BitBag,
- Development in the field/direction of interest, supported by the company.
Join us and start a new and exciting career.