At BitBag, we create dedicated eCommerce platforms in PHP.
We are honest people, we say what it is. We don’t have fruit Thursdays and Beer Fridays, we don’t mince words.
We appreciate our employees and we give them the opportunity to develop. Our goal is to work with people who constantly want to develop and are driven by determination to develop in life. By joining us, you will become
a member of an environment that offers ideal conditions to achieve your professional goals.
At BitBag, we create advanced online sales systems in PHP.
Our projects last at least several months, each of them is carried out in accordance with the belief in quality, not quantity. Remember that many people will use your code. There is no place for a lack of standards or arbitrariness.
- 95% of our projects are eCommerce from the B2C, B2B, Multi-vendor Marketplace segments,
- We only work with the Symfony framework and its components, bundles or platforms that use it,
- Part of your work will be based on our open-source software, which has been installed several hundred thousand times around the world,
- We use Slack, Google Hangouts, Zoom, JIRA, GitHub, TravisCI, Scrutinizer and PHPStorm (you don’t need to know these platforms, we’ll show you on onboarding what and how)
- We work in small teams, which usually do not exceed 5 people,
- We do daily daily with SCRUM Master.
3 500 – 7 000 PLN NET (B2B)
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person who has experience as a PHP Developer (Symfony).
It is much more important to us what kind of person you are (responsible, communicative, determined, sincere, willing to develop and improve your competences) than how much you know by heart each page of Symfony documentation.
If you want to know more about our philosophy, please read our CTO post and co-founder
of BitBag: https://cutt.ly/Km4Bpqi
What skills do you need to have?
- Knowledge of PHP,
- Knowledge of the Symfony framework,
- Knowledge of GIT,
- Writing clean code,
- English (you can communicate during the daily, discuss your point of view with the team and the client).
Nice to have
- Knowledge of PHPUnit,
- Knowledge of Sylius,
- Knowledge of Shopware.
At BitBag, we have been working 100% remotely since the company’s start. However, if you need to, our office in Wroclaw is at your disposal.
What we offer?
- Fast recruitment process (see below),
- Perfect onboarding that does not last for months,
- A contract tailored to your needs (B2B, job, commission, specific work),
- Stable, long-term employment,
- A real impact on the company’s activities through the participation and development of projects in which you participate,
- Opportunity to participate in conferences around the world,
- Working mainly with clients from the USA, Switzerland, France and Germany,
- No overtime – we respect your private time,
- Work-life-balance. Do you need to do something urgent while working? Do you have to leave early? No problem, just let your PM know,
- We believe in high personal culture, understanding, openness, cooperation and impeccable communication. We demand these values from both ourselves and our clients,
- Flexible hours, we usually start our work before 10 o’clock – decide by yourself whether you prefer to start at 6, 8 or 10.
- Code review, tests, static code analysis,
- Payment in the first days of the month,
- 26 days of paid leave a year (regardless of your length of service and type of contract),
- English lessons during working hours,
- Unlimited development budget, convince us what you need and we will provide it for you,
- An internal library, accessible to everyone,
- Medical care,
- MultiSport card,
- Gaming corner.
Plus a great atmosphere, well-organized and enthusiastic team.
Check our Instagram: https://cutt.ly/Ym4BilH
How is the recruitment going?
Join us and start a new and exciting career.