Our goal is to work with people who consciously intend to develop their talents and are guided by real commitment in life. By joining us, you will gain an environment that will provide you with development on many levels.
At BitBag, we create dedicated eCommerce platforms in PHP.
- You have at least one year of experience working as an IT Project Manager at Software House.
- You know English at an advanced level (C1/C2).
- You are a communicative, reliable, and consistent person.
Your responsibilities as Project Manager:
- Managing teams of developers and testers in eCommerce projects. (maximum 3 small teams).
- Contact with the client and the client’s IT team – conversations in English and Polish.
- Leading projects in a chosen methodology.
- Work at JIRA + Confluence.
- Managing projects: budget, schedule, risk, and team.
- Maintaining relations with the clients.
- Close cooperation with the rest of the Project Managers.
Some details about us:
- 100% remote work with the possibility of coworking in Wrocław
- Stable, long-term employment.
- 95% of projects are dedicated to B2C, B2B, and MVM eCommerce.
- A real impact on the projects you participate in and the direction of the entire company’s development.
- Small (max. 5 people) project teams.
- Working with clients from the USA, Switzerland, France, Germany, and Poland.
- No overtime working, timely salary, startup atmosphere.
- A well-coordinated and full of enthusiasts team.
- We believe in high culture, respect, understanding, openness, and cooperation in undertaking the project. We require those values both from ourselves and the client.
- It is much more valuable for us what kind of person you are (responsible, communicative, conscientious, honest, eager to develop, curious about everything) than how much you know the JIRA interface by heart.
- 26 paid days off per year.
Our recruitment process
1. We are waiting for your application; we will be glad if you also include your CV.
2. If we decide that you would fit in our team, we reply to your CV within 5 working days and arrange an online interview.
3. The interview should not take longer than 1 hour.
4. We decide to cooperate within a maximum of a week.
5. If the decision is favourable also on your part – it’s time to sign the contract!