How to expand your eCommerce business by transforming to DXP?
We had a pleasure to led a presentation during Ibexa Engage 2020. As it was held in Polish, we decided to make it as an English blog post so that everyone can get familiar with it.
Author of presentation: Marcin Czech – our lead eZ/Ibexa developer.
So, let’s get started!
As we are partners of Ibexa (formerly eZ Platform), we implement projects based on eCommerce technology with Ibexa DXP. We know that practice makes perfect; that’s why we continuously create independent and original solutions that expand our competence and facilitate the functioning of online businesses. In short, sharing is caring. That is why our work’s passion makes us one of the leading suppliers of open-source plugins.
Our team is fluent in Polish, English, German, French, and Spanish. Thanks to that, cooperation with clients from all over the world is not a problem for us. We have over 100 completed projects in more than 20 different countries.
eCommerce as a platform for online transactions
Benefits of eCommerce system
- Scope – Unlimited possibilities in terms of the number of customers
- Availability – The store is open 24 hours, 7 days in the week
- Automatization- Sales are carried out without employee interference
CMS – Create and manage unforgettable content on a large scale
Benefits of CMS
- SEO: It will help you reach more potential customers. – Positioning will increase the number of page views for your website. – Present in one of the most popular media, which is Google search engine.
- Updates: Simplified site update.
- Blog: Personal relationship with customers. A marketing format that allows you to attract new customers.
- Personalization: Deliver personalized content and maximize your revenue.
How to build memorable experiences?
- Personalized recommendations: Instead of guessing what your client likes, use behavioral analysis based on real data
- User preferences: Personalize with user choices
- Test and measure: Optimize your large-scale personalization strategy
It is necessary to generate immediate interest, which then will translate into purchasing decisions. Those decisions are made in every place and at any time. Personalization allows you to reach a specific customer, thus saving time by focusing on the target group.
An example of no personalization: Lipstick advertisement in a mailing sent to a man.
Experiences – What exactly are they?
When you want to eat something, you go to a restaurant. Obviously, you expect that the dish you receive will look as good as in the pictures. However, we all know that reality is different, and the “product” we collect may be significantly different from its description. Effect? Probably the second time we will not visit that place.
Digital experience works the same way.
Having a problem with placing an order in an e-store, will result that we’ll probably choose another e-store next time. That is why it is so essential to provide clients with the best possible digital experience which may include:
- Hassle-free purchase process
- Thoughtful product view
- Carefully selected content
- Appropriate store design
- Customer service at the highest level
Digital Experience Platform
Reach customers with a specific product, at a specific time and in a specific place.
Today, data is of the most significant value, and the ability to control them is a challenge to face. Getting information at the right time and place for a specific unit is a priority. The point is to control it, using the least possible human resources. Creation and subsequent process automation may help here.
DXP as a combination of many solutions for effective sales
It may automate the following processes:
- content creation and distribution process (in many languages for many channels)
The average Internet user time is 6 hours. It gives many possibilities, but also challenges. During this time, you need to encourage interaction so that the user chooses you, not your competitors.
Today, we can directly send advertising to a specific device. In a few years, shopping from many different devices – smartphones, watches, refrigerators will become a standard. The market will win the one who adapts early enough.
Ibexa eZ Platform DXP
Ibexa is a platform that allows you to manage the flow and distribution of data in an easy and transparent way in one place. It enables you to scale your online business in an optimal budget for investments, reducing human labor, errors, and increasing return on investment.
You need to create a trouble-free and unforgettable shopping experience. You can do it with Ibexa eZ Platform DXP.
What will you get?
- Unification of brand, marketing, product information, and e-commerce
- Construction of improved customer service in various channels and time.
Not sure if DXP is for you? I will help you find the best solution for your eCommerce during a FREE consultation!
The content engine makes managing various content in different languages very easy for different teams. Content localization and translation support allow teams to create and manage translations in seconds.
A clothing brand with online stores in Poland, Great Britain, France – a citizen of any country can order clothes from both: his/her own country and other countries.
It is enabling the integration of various end devices in a sufficiently short time so that you can quickly react to new products on the market.
The ability to place orders from many new devices, such as terminals in stores.
Reaction to opportunities that appear quickly and briefly with the current market situation (real-time marketing).
User and role management
- Manage multiple teams and users with individual user permissions and custom user roles.
- Customize content access based on language versions, brand, task function, or more.
- Limit publishing permissions to streamline quality control processes for large teams.
- You can easily set the role for users who create posts and those who check them. It ensures higher resistance to human errors that may happen after all.
- A quick and user-friendly way to carry out the transaction
- Easy access to information about products and the conditions of their purchases on individual channels
- Saving user behavior to customize subsequent offers
- Comprehensive sales models: b2c and b2b (where often we need a very demanding purchasing process)
- Easy integration with marketing automation systems, CRM or ERP systems
- Friendly interface that encourages customers to return to our store
Delivering customer experience is more than just providing fantastic content. Each person is different, so Ibexa DXP allows you to deliver the right content to the right channel or device at the right time.
- Appropriate personalization of the website
- Maximizing revenues through appropriately selected product recommendations based on real user data
- It suggests what content to create (recommendations for creating content increase the engagement- they bring more customers)
- Collecting data about online users (websites visited, interests, geographical data)
- Quick creation of landing pages,
- E-mail acquisition and segmentation
- Page builder – you don’t have to wait for IT, you can create a page from blocks
- Built-in interfaces to connect with other GraphQL devices, REST APIs that allow for quick integration with various systems/devices/applications.
- A popular and standardized solution for creating web applications. – Made in PHP, which stands 80% of all websites, so it is easy to find programmers.
The current situation in the world has shown how much power is in quickly adapting to the conditions.
- Companies that didn’t take care of digitalization are suffering, while others are recording maximum sales.
- People who were not willing to shop online started doing so.
Nowadays, having DXP is a requirement, not an addition.
As you can see, we may help you build memorable experiences. If you feel that we can help you with your case, don’t hesitate to contact us and schedule a free consultation with our expert.