Our goal is to work with people who consciously intend to develop their talents and are guided by real commitment in life. By joining us, you will gain an environment that will provide you with development on many levels.
At BitBag, we work with worldwide customers in the eCommerce segment with medium and big customers. We hire best talents, who are able to provide our services on the highest level possible and help us building a great work environment.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Specialist:
- copywriting (knowledge of SurferSEO is welcome),
- management of paid campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin, Reddit, Quora are welcome),
- social media support – creating engaging content,
- preparation of reports.
Your chances will increase a lot if you have at least 6 months of experience working as an Marketing Specialist at Software House. Additionally you have knowledge about e-mail marketing, creating newsletters, SEO, Google Analytics, GTM and basic knowledge of WordPress. You are a perfect match if your english skills are on at least C1 level.
Some details about us:
- 100% remote work with the possibility of coworking in Wrocław
- Stable, long-term employment
- Most of our people work from Poland
- A real impact on the HR processes and company image
- No overtime working, timely salary, startup atmosphere
- A well-coordinated and full of an enthusiasts team
- We believe in high culture, respect, understanding, openness, and cooperation by undertaking the project. We require those values both from ourselves and the Employees
- It is much more valuable for us, what kind of person you are (responsible, communicative, conscientious, honest, eager to develop, curious about everything) than how much you know the LinkedIn automation tools by heart
- 26 paid days off per year,
- private medical care( LuXmed),
- multisport card,
- english lessons during working time
Our recruitment process
1. We are waiting for your application; we will be glad if you also include your CV.
2. If we decide that you would fit in our team, we reply to your CV within 5 working days and arrange an online interview. You can expect short task as well (it will take not longer than 1 hour of your time).
3. The interview should not take longer than 1 hour.
4. We decide to cooperate within a maximum of a week.
5. If the decision is favorable also on your part – it’s time to sign the contract!