Our goal is to work with people who consciously intend to develop their talents and are guided by real commitment in life. By joining us, you will gain an environment that will provide you with development on many levels.
At BitBag, we create dedicated eCommerce platforms in PHP.
Your responsibilities as Manual Tester:
- Manual testing of the application in a browser or using API client (e.g. postman)
- Checking compliance with the requirements
- Collecting and providing feedback through the JIRA project management application
We also write automatic tests. If you would like to learn it and automate your manual work, we will be glad to teach you!
We are only looking for people with at least one year of experience in a similar position.
Some details about us:
- 100% remote work with the possibility of coworking in Wrocław
- Stable, long-term employment
- 95% of projects are the dedicated B2C, B2B, MVM eCommerce
- A real impact on the projects you participate in and the direction of the entire company’s development
- Small (max. 5 people) project teams
- Working mainly with clients from the USA, Switzerland, France, Germany
- No overtime working, timely salary, startup atmosphere
- A well-coordinated and full of an enthusiasts team
- We believe in high culture, respect, understanding, openness, and cooperation by undertaking the project. We require those values both from ourselves and the client
- It is much more valuable for us, what kind of person you are (responsible, communicative, conscientious, honest, eager to develop, curious about everything) than how much you know testing tools by heart
- 26 paid days off per year
Our recruitment process
1. We are waiting for your application; we will be glad if you also include your CV.
2. If we decide that you would fit in our team, we reply to your CV within 5 working days and arrange an online interview.
3. The interview should not take longer than 1 hour.
4. You will get a task prepared by our specialists. It shouldn’t take you more than a few hours to solve.
5. We decide to cooperate within a maximum of a week.
6. If the decision is favorable also on your part – it’s time to sign the contract!