Our goal is to work with people who consciously intend to develop their talents and are guided by real commitment in life. By joining us, you will gain an environment that will provide you with development on many levels.
At BitBag, we create dedicated eCommerce platforms in PHP.
Our projects usually last several months, and in each of them, we focus on quality, not quantity. Remember that others will use your code, and you will use others’ code. There’s nothing worse than being selfish about the quality of the code.
- You are responsible and want to write clean code
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of the Symfony framework
- Knowledge of GIT
- You’re good at English (you can speak freely during daily meetings, discuss and argue your arguments)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of PHPUnit
- Knowledge of Sylius
Some details about us:
- 100% remote work with the possibility of coworking in Wrocław
- Stable, long-term employment
- 95% of projects are the dedicated B2C, B2B, MVM eCommerce
- A real impact on the projects you participate in and the direction of the entire company’s development
- We work only with Symfony using components and bundles or the entire Sylius platform (eCommerce Framework on top of Symfony)
- Part of our job is open-source (hundreds of programmers use them every day)
- We use Slack, Hangout, Zoom, JIRA, GitHub, TravisCI, Scrutinizer, and PHPStorm.
- Small (max. 5 people) project teams
- Short Daily Scrum
- Code Review, tests, static code analysis
- Possibility to take part in conferences around the world
- Working mainly with clients from the USA, Switzerland, France, Germany
- No overtime working, timely salary, startup atmosphere
- A well-coordinated and full of an enthusiasts team
- We believe in high culture, respect, understanding, openness, and cooperation by undertaking the project. We require those values both from ourselves and the client
- It is much more valuable for us, what kind of person you are (responsible, communicative, conscientious, honest, eager to develop, curious about everything) than how much you know Symfony documentation by heart
- 26 paid days off per year
Our recruitment process
1. We are waiting for your application; we will be glad if you also include your CV.
2. If we decide that you would fit in our team, we reply to your CV within 5 working days and arrange an online interview.
3. The interview should not take longer than 1 hour.
4. You will get a task prepared by our specialists. It shouldn’t take you more than a few hours to solve.
5. We decide to cooperate within a maximum of a week.
6. If the decision is favorable also on your part – it’s time to sign the contract!